Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snack^^

Smarties by Nestle. The packing is quite attractive with cartoon picture at the back of the box.

Next it the Cloud 9 from Jack n Jill. This is a Cloud 9 plus, it is different from the ordinary cloud 9. It is a chocolate bar with caramel fill, peanut and rice crispies. This party pack contain 20 small pack.
The packaging is nice but i wonder is the taste is nice.


One bite and wow.. speechless. It is good, the texture is not as sticky as the normal cloud 9 and it is not that sweet. Once you chew it you can hear the crunching sound from you mouth.


This biscuit is a Malaysian made biscuit. It's bring me back the old memory. I love to eat this when I was a kid. Actually it comes in two flavor but I prefer the chocolate flavor. It is funny remembering back the time, where I use to eat the head first ^^;. By the way it have 3 character as you can see in the picture. The left one is Sonny, the center one is Harry and the right one is Sammy.

My favorite sweets "Hacks". The left one is blackcurrant flavor and the right one is mandarin orange and ginger flavor. There were plenty off flavor but I like the mandarin orange and ginger flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment